- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) is a reactive oxygen metabolic byproduct that serves as a key regulator for a number of oxidative stress-related states. It is involved in many pathological processes of diseases such as asthma, inflammatory arthritis, atherosclerosis, diabetic vasculopathy, osteoporosis, neuro-degenerative diseases, Down’s syndrome, and immune system diseases.
Tribioscience’s ADHP-red Hydrogen Peroxide Assay is a sensitive, simple, direct, and HTS-ready colorimetric/fluorometric assay designed to measure H2O2 levels in biological samples. In the presence of Horse Radish Peroxidase (HRP), the ADHP-red probe reacts with H2O2 to produce a resorufin that appears red in color. The resorufin can be measured with absorption 570nm for colorimetric or with a highly stable fluorometric assay with maximum emission of 585nm (Ex/Em = 535/587 nm).
- Detection of HRP activity on liquid systems such as ELISA.
- Western Blot or other immunoassays.
- Custom packaging and bulk purchase information is available upon request.
- Flexible: suitable fo colorimetric and fluorometric methods.
- Accurate: Use 50μL samples. Detection ranges 0.4-200μM in a 96-well plate for colorimetric and fluorometric assay.
- Simple and high-throughput: One-step procedure – Just load-incubate-read. Kit can be used for a robust method.
- Time saving: less than 30-minutes.
|Component||100x Rxns||200x Rxns|
|H2O2 Standard (0.88M)||50μL||100μL|
|1x Reaction buffer||10mL||20mL|
Storage Conditions: Store the kit at -20℃ protected from light.
Shelf Life: 6-months.
Fluorometric Example Standard Curve:
Colorimetric Example Standard Curve:
200 reactions, 100 reactions