Tribo™ Microccal Nuclease
Micrococcal Nuclease is a recombinant non-specific endonuclease, which originally comes from Staphylococcus aureus. It is produced and purified from recombinant E. coli.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Micrococcal Nuclease is a recombinant non-specific endonuclease, which originally comes from Staphylococcus aureus. It is produced and purified from recombinant E. coli. The enzymatic protein is a monomer of 245 amino acids. The molecular weight is about 17kDa. This enzyme requires Ca2+ and is completely inactivitated by EDTA or EGTA.
- Eliminate DNA/RNA remnants in protein expression products. Under proper conditions, the nucleic acid level could be reduced to less than 10 pg/mL.
- Reduce the viscosity of the lysed host cell (e.g. E. coli.), improving the recovery in the purification of bio-products.
- Chromatin structure analysis.
- Degrade all forms of DNA and RNA (single-stranded, double-stranded, linear and circular nucleic acids).
- Completely digest nucleic acids to 5′-monophosphate terminated oligonucleotides 2-5 bases in length.
- No protease activity and viral contaminant.
- Perfect for a wide variety of applications where complete digestion of nucleic acids is desirable.
Concentration & Purity:
10,000 U/1mL — Purity >95%
50 mM Tris-HCl pH=8.0
20 mM NaCl
10 mM CaCl2
The enzyme is stable in pH 7.0-9.5 for up to 2 years when stored at –20°C. DO NOT store at –70°C as freezing may cause the loss of activity.