- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
40% Deionized Glyoxal Solution(6M) is designed for RNA denaturation compatible with all buffered agarose gels. Following electrophoresis, RNA can be visualized with Nucleic Acid Stain (Figure 1). Glyoxal denaturation makes the band sharper than formaldehyde in Northern Blot (Figure 2).
RNA denaturation for Northern Blot.
- Safer than formaldehyde.
- High sensitive.
- Easily perform on the batch top without a fume hood.
Store at -80℃
Shelf-life: 1 year after receiving.
- 10x DNA Loading Buffer (TBS5018)
- DEPC-Treated H2O (TBS5036)
- MOPS Buffer (1M) (TBS5041)
- Cell RNA Isolation Kit (TBS6001)
- Hybrid-R (RNA isolation, Trizol+column) (305-101)