Expin Combo GP (Gel & PCR DNA isolation)
$62.00 – $220.00
The Expin™ Combo GP kit is the combined product of Expin™ Gel SV and Expin™ PCR SV. It contains not only GB buffer from the Gel SV but also PB buffer from the PCR SV, so the procedure can be chosen according to the user′s needs.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Expin™ Combo GP kit is the combined product of Expin™ Gel SV and Expin™ PCR SV. It contains not only GB buffer from the Gel SV but also PB buffer from the PCR SV, so the procedure can be chosen according to the user′s needs. No organic extraction and alcohol precipitation are needed and multiple samples can be easily processed simultaneously. Purified DNA is ready for automated sequencing, cloning, in vitro transcription, microarray and other enzymatic reaction.
112-150: 50 samples in mini level.
112-102: 200 samples in mini level.
Purification DNA fragment from gel and PCR product.
- Spin and vacuum format – rapid and convenient procedure.
- DNA purification from agarose gel and enzymatic reactions.
- Stable and consistent result.
- High yield and purity.
- Instant use : No need of additional materials.
- No organic extraction or alcohol precipitation.
- Ready for use in cloning, automated sequencing, in vitro transcription, labeling, microarray, hybridization and other enzymatic reactions.
All components of GeneAll® Expin™ Gel, PCR and CleanUp SV Kit should be stored at room temperature (15~25℃) and are stable for one year. Protect from exposure to direct sunlight. During shipment or storage under cold ambient condition, a precipitate may be formed in buffer GB, PB or NR. In such a case, heat the bottle at 50℃ to dissolve completely. Using precipitated buffers will lead to poor DNA recovery. GeneAll® Expin™ SV kit series are guaranteed until the expiration date printed on the product label.
200 samples, 50 samples