Expin Clean Up SV (DNA isolation)
$54.00 – $195.00
The Expin™ CleanUp SV kit is designed as a fast and simple method for the purification of DNA fragments 40 bp to 10 kb from various enzymatic reactions in just 5 minutes.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Expin™ CleanUp SV kit is designed as a fast and simple method for the purification of DNA fragments 40 bp to 10 kb from various enzymatic reactions in just 5 minutes. Purified DNA with this kit is free of nucleotides, enzymes, and salts in yields reaching 95% and is ready for automated sequencing, cloning, in vitro transcription, microarray, and other enzymatic reactions.
- Spin or vacuum column format.
- Stable and consistent result.
- Fast and simple: completed just in 5 minutes.
- Instant use: No need of additional materials.
- High purity: 1.8 ~ 2.0
- Yield: 80 ~ 95% (40 bp ~ 10 kb).
- No use of organic solvents.
- Applied directly in ligation, automated sequencing, restriction enzyme assay, PCR, in vitro transcription, hybridization, microarray assay and other enzymatic reactions.
All components of GeneAll® Expin™ Gel, PCR and CleanUp SV Kit should be stored at room temperature (15~25℃) and are stable for one year. Protect from exposure to direct sunlight. During shipment or storage under cold ambient condition, a precipitate may be formed in buffer GB, PB or NR. In such a case, heat the bottle at 50℃ to dissolve completely. Using precipitated buffers will lead to poor DNA recovery. GeneAll® Expin™ SV kit series are guaranteed until the expiration date printed on the product label.
200 samples, 50 sample