- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
RadioImmunoPrecipitation Assay (RIPA) Buffer is used to lyse cells and tissues under nondenaturing conditions.
Compoents in 1x RIPA Buffer:
- 20mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5)
- 150mM NaCl
- 1mM Na2EDTA
- 1mM EGTA 1% NP-40
- 2.5mM sodium pyrophosphate
- 1mM β-glycerophosphate
- 1mM Na3VO4 1 µg/ml leupeptin
Directions for Use:
- Aliquotting of RIPA buffer is recommended if many small experiments are to be performed. For longer periods of time, buffer should be stored at –20°C. If buffer will be continually used, it is recommended that the buffer be kept at 4°C for 1-2 weeks.
- Thaw RIPA buffer at room temperature, mixing end-over-end.
- Chill RIPA buffer on ice and add PMSF (final 1 mM) just prior to use.
Supplied as a ready to use solution, 50mL. 100mM PMSF, 0.5mL.
Store at –20℃. For short-term storage (1-2 weeks), RIPA Buffer can be stored at 4͓.