0.5M TCEP-HCl Solution (pH 6.0, 7.0 and 8.0)
$25.00 – $780.00
Tris(2-carboxyethyl)phosphine hydrochloride (TCEPHCl) Solution is a high powered, odorless, thiol-free reducing agent with broad application to protein involving reduction of disulfide bonds.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tris(2-carboxyethyl) phosphine hydrochloride (TCEP) Solution is an extraordinarily powerful, odorless, thiol-free reducing agent with broad application to protein and nucleic acid involving reduction of disulfide bonds. The pH value of the solution is designed at 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0 for multiple choices. This product is an effective and convenient replacement for βmercaptoethanol (β-ME) or DTT in protein analysis.
The product is supplied as a 0.5M solution at pH 6.0, 7.0, and 8.0.
Directions for Use:
TCEP breaks disulfide bonds and can be used for a wide variety of protein applications including SDS-PAGE, mass spectrometry, labeling with cysteine specific tags, and modification of cysteine containing compounds. Its ability to prevent oxidation of protein samples makes it a useful buffer component because it helps to preserve enzymatic activity.
- Replacement of DTT and β-ME: unlike DTT and βME, TCEP is odor-free, contributing to a healthier lab environment.
- High Efficient: 5 to 50mM TCEP thoroughly reduces most peptide or protein disulfide bonds within a few minutes.
- Stable and versatile: reduces peptides and proteins over a broad range of pH, salt, detergent, and temperature conditions. It is resistant to air oxidation; nonvolatile and nonreactive toward other functional groups found in proteins.
- Compatible: removal of this reagent is not necessary before most applications, (e.g. histidine-tagged protein purification, maleimide conjugations), because TCEP does not contain sulfhydryl groups.
The product, as supplied, is stable for at least two years at 2-8℃, and shipped ambient.
- Urea Solution (8M) (TBS5037)
- Ammonium Sulfate Solution (4M) (TBS5038)
- DTT Solution (1M) (TBS5039)
- MOPS Buffer (1M) (TBS5041)
- Bicine buffer (1M) (TBS5042)
1 ml, 10 ml, 50 ml
pH=6.0, pH=7.0, pH=8.0