Tribo™ Tryptase Activity Assay
The Tribo™ Tryptase Activity Assay Kit provides a quick, efficient, and sensitive system of evaluation of tryptase activity in cell lysates and supernatants as well as inhibitor screening.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tryptase, a tetrameric serine proteinase, has emerged as the major component of mast cell granules. Tryptase comprises up to 20% of the total protein in mast cells derived from lung, colon, and skin tissue. Because it is stored almost exclusively in mast cells, tryptase is a popular indicator of mast cell activation and a target for therapeutic intervention in allergic diseases.
The Tribo™ Tryptase Activity Assay Kit provides a quick, efficient, and sensitive system for evaluating tryptase activity in cell lysates and supernatants and can be used in inhibitor screening.
- Cell culture supernatants, cell lysates, or other tryptase containing supplies.
- Testing of purified tryptase enzyme, in vitro inhibitor screening.
- Cell degranulation
- Sensitive and Accurate: The kit detects as low as 10μM in solution.
- Simple and High-Throughput: The procedure is easily adapted to automation with no separation required as a high-throughput assay.
(for 100x assays)
|5x Assay Buffer||20 mL|
|Tryptase inhibitor||200μL (10mM)|
|Tryptase Substrate||2mL (2.5mM)|
|pNA Standard||100μL (10mM)|
|Calcium Ionophore||50μL (1mM)|
|Tryptase Positive Control||200μL (10 μg/mL)|
Store the kit at -20℃ protected from life
Shelf life: 6 months.
Example of pNA Standard Curve
Example Tryptase Positive Control Curve
- β-Hexosaminidase Activity Assay (TBS2105)
- Cytochrome C Oxidase Activity Assay (TBS2115)
- Fast Glucose Determination Assay (TBS2087)