Hybrid-R (RNA isolation, Trizol+column)
The Exgene™ Viral DNA/RNA kit provides fast and easy methods for the purification of total nucleic acids from viral samples such as cell-free fluid, cell-cultrue supernatant, plasma, serum, swab, urine, and virus-infected samples.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
Hybrid-R RNA Prep provides an easy and rapid method for the isolation of highly purified total RNA from samples of human, animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and viral origin. Hybrid-R™ eliminates alcohol precipitation by binding of RNA with column, allowing rapid and convenient preparation from a large number of samples simultaneously. Hybrid-R™ can yield up to 500 ㎍ depending on the type of tissue sample used and complete all process to prepare total RNA in just 30 minutes. The purified total RNA is suitable for the isolation of mRNA, northern blotting, dot blotting, in vitro translation, cloning, RT-PCR, RNase protection assays and other analytical procedures.
305-101: 100 samples
Highly purified total RNA from samples of human, animal, plant, yeast, bacterial and viral origin.
- Preparation time: ~30 minutes.
- Accurate and consistent yield from animal tissue, cultured cell line, plant, E. coli and various biological samples.
- High purity and yield.
- No Genomic DNA contamination.
- No ethanol precipitation.
- Ready for use in RT-PCR, northern blotting, dot blotting, in vitro translation, molecular cloning, real-time PCR, RNase protection assays and other analytical procedures.
Hybrid-R™ kit except RiboEx™ solution should be stored at room temperature. All components are stable for 1 year. RiboEx™ solution should be stored at 2 – 8℃ for optimal performance.