Allspin (RNA & DNA isolation)
Allspin™ total DNA/RNA purification kit provides a convenient method for the isolation of total DNA and total RNA simultaneously from a single sample of tissue or cultured cells.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Allspin™ total DNA/RNA purification kit provides a convenient method for the isolation of total DNA and total RNA simultaneously from a single sample of tissue or cultured cells. DNA and RNA are purified separately from a same sample by individual but successive procedure using column B and column W respectively. Whole procedure can be performed in just 30 minutes and the length of obtained DNA is up to 50 kb (average is 30 kb) and that of RNA is longer than 200 nucleotides.
306-150: 50 samples
Simultaneous isolation of total DNA and total RNA from a single sample of tissue or cultured cells.
- Glassfiber membrane technology.
- Sample size: Up to 20mg tissue or up to 1x 107 cultured cells.
- Typical yield of RNA: Up to 20 μg/1x 106 cultured cells Up to 60 μg/10mg liver tissue.
- Typical yield of DNA : Up to 10 μg/1x 106 cultured cells Up to 25 μg/10mg liver tissue.
- High purity.
- Preparation time: ~30 minutes.
- Stable and consistent yield.
- No phenol / chloroform extraction.
- No ethanol precipitation.
- Ready for use in RT-PCR, northern blotting, dot blotting, in vitro translation, molecular cloning, real-time PCR, RNase protection assays and other analytical procedures.
Allspin™ total DNA/RNA Purificaion Kit should be stored at room temperature. All components are stable for 1 year.