Tribo™ Bovine Serum Albumin 5% in TBST Buffer
$110.00 – $170.00
BSA-TBST Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use Trisbuffered saline with Tween-20 (TBST) of bovine serum albumin (BSA) protein for blocking steps in Western blot, ELISA, IHC and other immunochemical applications.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
BSA-TBST Blocking Buffer is a ready-to-use Tris-buffered saline with Tween-20 (TBST) of bovine serum albumin (BSA) protein for blocking steps in Western blot, ELISA, IHC and other immunochemical applications. This blocking buffer contains 5% (w/v) high-quality BSA in TBST buffer. It is useful for saturating excess protein-binding sites on membranes and microplates in immunoassays. This BSA Buffers is ready-to-use for the specific system. The buffer is usually more effective than nonfat milk blocking buffers for biotinavidin systems because it contains a single purified protein that is devoid of endogenous biotin.
Directions for Use:
To block, incubate 30 minutes to 2 hours at room temperature or 37℃.
- Purified protein: High-quality bovine serum albumin is a single purified protein providing fewer chances of cross-reaction with assay components than serum or milk solutions.
- Convenient: This buffer is ready-to-use, and can be diluted easily to obtain optimal blocking results for specific applications.
- Easy to use: No waiting for powder to dissolve with this ready-to-dilute liquid solution.
Western blot, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry, and other biochemical assays.
Concentration and Size:
- 5% BSA, 137mM Sodium Chloride, 20mM Tris, 0.1% Tween-20 and preservative agent at pH 7.6. It is supplied as 500mL in each bottle.
- 2% BSA, 137mM Sodium Chloride, 20mM Tris, 0.1% Tween-20 and preservative agent at pH 7.6. It is supplied as 500mL in each bottle.
Upon receipt store product at 4͓.
Product is shipped at ambient temperature.