- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Trichothecene-producing Fusarium Species TaqProbe qPCR Detection is designed to identify the trichothecene-producing Fusarium species in a single PCR reaction using a real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) and probe fluorescence labels. The detection of target DNA confirms ingredient authenticity or prevents food fraud, ethical issues, or health concerns.
- High sensitivity and specificity for Trichothecene-producing Fusarium Species.
- High efficiency: the optimal systemic conditions for PCR amplifications.
- Streamlined protocol: Just add DNA Template and water.
- No cross reactivity with other species.
Detect fusarium-derived DNA in plants, cannabis, cannabis ingredients, grain, food, herbals, and animal feed.
The kit is shipped on ice and stored at -20°C for long-term storage. Shelf life of 12 months after receipt.
- TBS6025: Microbial DNA Magnetic Extraction
- TBS42026: O157H7 E. Coli qPCR
- TBS42020: Universal Aspergillus qPCR
- TBS42021: Aspergillus Flavus qPCR
- TBS42022: Aspergillus Fumigatus qPCR
100 tests, 200 tests