- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Curvularia Cymbopogonis TaqProbe qPCR Detection is used to identify curvularia cymbopogonis in a single PCR reaction using real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction (qPCR) and probe fluorescence labels. The detection of target DNA confirms if the plants have contaminated with this fungi species.
- High sensitivity and specificity for Curvularia Cymbopogonis.
- High efficiency: the optimal systemic conditions for PCR amplification.
- Streamlined protocol: Just add DNA Template and water.
- No cross reactivity with other species.
1. Set up a PCR reaction for each sample in 20µL
Internal control should be included as below: Positive Control: 5µL DNA/reaction; Negative Control: 5µL DNA/reaction.
2. Suggested PCR conditions
100 RXNs, 50 RXNs