MagVigen™ streptavidin conjugates
MagVigen™-Streptavidin magnetic nanoparticles can universally bind to any biotinylated biomolecules (ex. antibody, protein, peptide) through high affinity interaction between streptavidin and biotin.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
MagVigen™-Streptavidin magnetic nanoparticles can universally bind to any biotinylated biomolecules (ex. antibody, protein, peptide) through high affinity interaction between streptavidin and biotin. The MagVigen™-Streptavidin-biotin-biomolecule complex can be easily separated from unbound biotin-biomolecule using a magnetic rack (Cat#A20006). This provides a quick and neat way to tag biomolecules with magnetic nanoparticles. The purified nanoparticle-biomolecule complex can be used in a variety of downstream bio-separation processes (ex. protein purification, immunoprecipitation, cell isolation or depletion, and molecular detection.)
- Easy and quick to make nanoparticle-primary antibody conjugates
- Consistent, high quality results
- High binding capacity, 25 µg biotin-antibody per mg of nanoparticles
- High biocompatibility
- Low non-specific binding
- MagVigen™- Streptavidin (Cat# 21005P) are provided in phosphate buffered saline (PBS) containing 0.05% NaN3, 0.1% BSA. pH 7.4. Each vial contains 1 ml of solution with particle concentration of 2 mg/ml, which is enough for binding 50 µg of biotin-antibody.
- Nanoparticle size: ~ 200 – 500 nm measured using Dynamic Light Scattering. Polydispersity index: ~ 0.2. Capacity: 50µg biotin-antibody/ml of nanoparticles
- All materials except the magnet should be stored at 4°C for up to 1 year.