HSPC/CHOL (55:45 mol/mol) Liposomes with Ammonium Gradient (F20104A)
This preformed liposome reagent is prepared in 10% sucrose and contains NO drug loading battery. It is itypically used as a placebo control for the HSPC liposomes containing a drug loading battery, such as the HSPC liposomes containing an ammonium sulfate gradient (see F20204A)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
This product is prepared to the finest quality and shipped to you ready for drug loading. HSPC/CHO liposomes with ammonium gradient is the formulator’s choice for loading of weakly basic compounds, because it offers significantly improved drug retention and the ease of use in terms of process parameters such as loading temperature (60-70 deg C)
- Lipid composition: HSPC/CHOL (55:45 mol/mol)
- Mean particle size: 100 nm (95 – 120 nm)
- Lipid concentration: 60 mM (60 – 70 mM)
- Hydration buffer (loading battery): 250 mM ammonium sulfate
- External solution: 10% sucrose, 20mM sodium PO4, pH 6.5 ± 0.2
- It can use this liposomes as the placebo control for the drug loaded formulation or use the much cheaper plain HSPC/CHOL liposomes as placebo control.
- 2-8 °C
- 6 months.